jmmmp library issues
Small report on the abstraction jmmmp. I compared it to pd-ext, to see if there were any bugs. Most of it works, here are the issues I found:
- bezier - the patch opens, but everything goes white
- matrixctrl - when the help patch opens, it's in edit mode. It also switches to edit mode when running some of the commands such as size and cellsize. I imagine it's because of some of the gop commands inside matrixctrl. It also switches off the gui update, e.g. a banged bang won't be seen afterwards, until purr is restarted.
- jp.menu and jp.preset - similiar issues as matrixctrl (also dynamic gop doesn't work)
- pix2canvas - [Gem/pix_image] doesn't open the same files that it opens in Pd-ext (maybe this isn't a purr problem)
- pd-colors (and others) - In general, drawing of structs seems to be slower than in pd-ext
- sliders - I can't move the structs, it seems that the control points aren't acessible (not even in the canvas where they're drawn, instead of through a gop)
- swatch - [ggee/image] doesn't load the swatch image (although when I open the help, it shows some images)
Most of these seem to be problems related to donecanvasdialog and similar gop-related commands.