fix broken arg parser in various externals
- Run the (upcoming) external testing pd script under
- Notice it drip out an invalid read or illegal jump at a rate of about 2 per second.
- Notice the total amount of time it take to finish the script under valgrind.
- Divide the total number of seconds by two.
- Be sad at the resulting number.
It appears that at least some of these are the result of unnecessarily complex ad hoc arg handlers that leverage A_GIMME. It shouldn't be too difficult a task to just fix them up.